KETO FAT INFUSION BOMB
If you are on ketogenic diet and you want to be successful, 75% of your calories should be coming from fat. So a keto fat infusion bomb might be just what you need. Before the recipe and method let's cover some the benefits from the ingredients used.
1. Coconut oil - one of the fatty acids in coconut oil is Lauric Acid. When Lauric acid is digested it forms a substance called monolaurin. Both lauric acid and monolaurin have been shown to kill harmful pathogens like bacteria, viruses and Fungi. We also know coconut oil is extremely high in medium chain triglycerides (MCTs) which bypass the liver and give you instant energy.
2. Sunflower Seed butter - usually highly unprocessed and not full of lots sugars and hydrogenated oils like some peanut butters. Easily to absorb. Great source of magnesium & Vit E.
3. Brazil nuts -high in selenium - good for men and testosterone production and good for women to support the thyroid gland and T3.
4. Chia Seeds - full of omega 3 to balance your omega 6 also a great binder because they turn into a gel like substance when soaked in liquid.
5. Cacao - contains anandamide and phenylethylamine which to help to trigger your feel good and happy neurochemicals known as serotonin and endorphins.
Coconut Oil - ⅓ of a cup
SunFlower Seed butter - ¼ cup
Brazil Nuts (crushed) - 3 tablespoons
Chia Seeds (soaked) - 3 tablespoons
Cocoa Powder - 3 tablespoons
Mix it all together in a bowl and then freeze it for 20 mins, take out and roll into small ping pong size balls and refrigerate - Each ball is about 120 kcal so go easy!!!
See you next time!
Helping you to get in the best possible shape with simple practical steps- If you like this blog please share it -
The blog is for guidance only and should be part of a balanced diet. Always consult a doctor or Health practitioner.